Beyond Bookkeeping: Controller Services
There are times when your small business needs more accounting and financial advice than you can get from a bookkeeper or a tax preparer. That’s when CFO-level and controller-level services can come in handy.
You can’t afford to hire a full time controller, but luckily you can still get the high quality accounting services you need to help your company grow. We help companies with:
- Cash flow needs such as loan packages and forecasting
- Systems and workflow improvement
- Planning and budgeting
- Internal controls to reduce the risk of fraud and theft
- Advisory services such as profit margin or revenue analyses and forecasting
- Bookkeeper selection, supervision, and training
- Sounding board for your business ideas
Crulliance utilizes the Profit First method of cash management. Our team is trained and certified by the Profit First Professionals organization to guide business owners and entrepreneurs in maximizing their profits.
Give us a call or email us to find out more or to set up your complimentary consultation.